1. UERS: Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
2. USE OF THE PORTAL: The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that this website provides and example but not limited to, refraining from (i) in illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) cause damage to physical and logical systems of this website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The creators of this website reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, this website shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
3. PRIVACY: The creator of this website complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December by approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other regulations at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The creator of this website by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property of their website as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selecting materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc). All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without permission of the creator of the website. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the creators of the website property. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The USER shall not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of the website creator.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: The creator of this website is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: The creator of this website reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as how which they are presented or located on the portal.
7. LINKS: In the event that the domain name contain links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, makers of the website does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall the creator of the website assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The creators of the website reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. OVERVIEW: The creators of the website pursue breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: The creators of the website may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.